Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sam Girls are Fucking Nuts

I find it interesting and rather childish on their part that Sam girls are coming here, to my personal blog, to see just what I say about Jared Pada-Fucktard.

Huh, I thought that blogs were places you could come to say what you wanted, to be yourself without the fear of anyone reading it, calling you out on it or taking it back to another site to huddle with the other Sam girls and weep and cry at the injustice of it all because I, deans fetish, DO NOT LIKE Jared Padalecki. *gasps* Oh the shame of it! I am sure that right now, he is at home weeping because I do not like him. *eyeroll* (I'm not sure I can get much more sarcastic than that.)

I guess that in the end, the only thing I have to say is, if you are that obsessed with finding the "bad things" I say about Jared, then you really don't have a life. And stop googling me you asshats, it's ridiculous, childish and pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment