Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Blog

After pondering what I could do to vent my frustration at the two faced, J2 believing, Sam worshiping, stupid ass fucktards that are in the Supernatural fandom, I decided to revive my blog so that I would have a place where I can say; "I hate Jared motherfucking Padalecki! He is a self absorbed, vain, self righteous, son of a bitch who can not act to save his live (he has absolutely NO talent and Jensen and Misha carry his ass on the show all the damn time) and he is so damn dumb that he wouldn't be able to find his way out of a paper bag."

And NO, J2 isn't real! Jensen Ross Ackles loves his beautiful wife Danneel Harris-Ackles. They are going to have a baby together. He does not fantasize about having his dick up Jared's nasty ass nor does he think about Jared having that crotch rot infested noodle of a dick (that Jared has) up his. So grow the fuck up, stop being so goddamn stupid and get a motherfucking life you stupid fucktard women...and I use the term 'women' loosely.

Also, Kelly, yes I am hostile I am hostile because the show that I once loved has gone to hell in a hand-basket. I am hostile because every damn storyline is given to Sam Winchester on a fucking platter. I am hostile because dumbass bitches like you only exacerbate the problems with this fandom having your head so far up Jared's ass it's a wonder that you don't die what with the rancid farts the man has. Yes, I am hostile, you better fucking well believe it, bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment